The character of the amp and behavior of the tone controls have been voiced to the Rock setting of the ODV S Rock/Jazz switch. The overdrive sound is produce by adding gain stages to this core tone, and therefore shares the same tone controls (and all boost options).
Please take note that the amp is entirely hand wired using traditional methods employing eyelet boards, common star grounding and point-to-point wiring.
The output stage features separate 8 and 16 ohm outputs. The chassis is made of hi-grade aluminium . All valves, transformers or large components are mounted directly onto the chassis.
All amps are given a 100 hour burn in period on factory valves, to stabilise new components, plus detect any early life component failure, then it's re-valved and re-biased ready for delivery.
Every amp is delivered with a 2 year limited warranty against defects or component failure for the original registered owner. This also covers factory delivered tube failures up to 3 months after amplifier purchase. Please note- this does not include shipping costs.
- The standard footswitch deploys the Overdrive and the Pre-Amp-Boost
Humble ODV 18 Features
- 15mm Birch ply cabinets with tough tolex covering and marine grade stainless steel screw fittings.
- Aluminium chassis
- Orange Drop capacitors
- Metal Film and Carbon composite resistors
- Gold plated Neutrik jack sockets.
- Alpha potentiometers (solid metal shaft)
- Full function 2 button foot switch included.
Size (width x depth x height)
- Combo: 24 " x 9.25 " x 20 "
- 1 x 12" Celestion Speaker (Any Speaker fitted on request just ask price adjusted accordingly)
- 3 X 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 X 6V6 or 2 x EL84 (Customer specified option.)
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg
- Output impedances: 8 and 16 Ohms